Imagine it's a mix tape

Thursday, July 01, 2004

stupid hornet

Music: Brand New - I Will Play My Game Beneath The Spin Light
Mood:



I got bit by a hornet (or angry buzzing variant) today while mowing the lawn. that bastard. bit me right on the leg, he did. my leg still hurts, and is kinda tight around the area...

I started installing linux on my sisters computer, soon it will be all finished and i'll have the most bad-ass linux computers in town . I could include more, but there aren't any linux/computer buffs that read this. for a flame war about if linux or windows is better: Linux vs. Windows: What's The Difference?

I also kinda broke off my friends with benefits deal. it wasn't my complete intention, but she kept insisting that i sneak out of the house late at night to visit her. I told her no, that i wasn't really enjoying the whole thing, and that what i really wanted was a girlfriend and not someone to just fool around with. she got mad, and thats the end of that. she said lots of things like "i should have listened to my friends" and more stuff like that. why do i have a funny feeling that most of my future relationships will end this way?

I had a dream last night that i was having sex with someone. thats the first time i've ever managed to have sex in a dream. the downside was that I didn't end up getting off and it ended in a really weird way...it involved school and a few other things. i shouldn't be having school/sex dreams this early in the summer, i need another month to cool off.

I also went to the library today to research colleges. I found one of those Peterson/Thompson books that gives you an overview of the college. I looked at 11 colleges that a college councilor suggested, and I found out a few interesting things. I'm going to have to do further research, then i'll decide which ones I want to visit.

The 11 colleges are: (+=good, ++=great, O=neutral, -=not intersted, ?=no idea)
1. Princeton: +
2. Brown: -
3. MIT: O
4. Carnegie Mellon: ++
5. Bucknell: O
6. Lafayette: O
7. Lehigh: +
8. Stevens Institute of Technology: +
9. Rensselaer: O
10. University of Rochester: -
11. Wocester Polytechnic Institute: ?

I couldn't find any info on WPI. Feel free to comment on the colleges.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home