Imagine it's a mix tape

Wednesday, December 08, 2004

even tho im busy....

yeah, so im supposed to be so busy that i don't have time for this. but i saw someone's away message, and it had something related to beer, and that sent me over the edge. i know im not perfect, and that i've been drunk, and that if it was ok for me to do it why isn't it ok for others. basically i got drunk once with others, and i decided not to do it again after that. i don't like the way it makes me feel, and i think it only makes you feel like you're having a good time, even when you aren't.

this leads me to the main qualities i want in a girl. i've always felt that i needed someone, and i don't think that i need to be dating someone, or that i NEED someone, but i just want that close relationship. and so often i find it hard to form that because of personality traits that i just don't agree with.

I don't agree with smoking, drinking, or drugs, and i wouldn't want to be around someone that did.

I want someone who is real. i want someone that speaks their mind and has an opinion.

I want someone who enjoys being close. i don't mean sexually close, but just a warm friendly extroverted person.

I want someone who has one great passion or desire. a dream that they want to work towards.

I want someone who is fit and possibly athletic. i think physical fitness is just as important as cleanliness. you should respect yourself enough to be fit.

I want someone who is a hands on person, someone who isn't afraid to get their hands dirty and has the confidence to try new things.

I want someone that respects others.

those are really the core traits i look for in another person. those are more important than what music you listen to, or what you look like, or what you wear, or where you live, or anything like that. even if you were everything i wanted you to be, except for these traits, i wouldn't want to be around you.

yeah, not sure why i felt like i had to say all that, but i just wanted you all to know.

2 Comments:

  • just a little nudge to revivify this. revivify you, perhaps? rather presumptuous to imply that i could a) know whether or not you need revivification or b) that i'd be able to revivify you even were i able to tell you needed it.

    at any rate, i stumbled upon your blog (that nifty little "next blog" button in the top banner) and you seem like a cool guy.

    just thought i'd let you know. because i have absolutely nothing better to do with my life. ;)

    happy hunting!

    By Blogger myoung, at March 4, 2005 at 5:11 PM  

  • wow, how about that? I haven't used this thing in a while. I kinda moved on to my own webspace (more control over what I can store) and I blog there now.

    For some reason I wasn't able to find your blog, so if you find this again leave me a link or email me. I always like meeting new people.

    By Blogger Nick, at March 5, 2005 at 11:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home