Imagine it's a mix tape

Sunday, July 25, 2004

its not me shes longing for

Blog Image:

Music: Taking Back Sunday - stuff from the new album "Where You Want To Be"
Mood:

take a look at the gallery of the girl in the image. shes very beautiful. very very beautiful. and i have no idea what kind of mood that is but it looked odd, so i posted it.

i downloaded the new taking back sunday CD. good stuff. some of it i had heard before, and some other stuff is new. the full magnificence has yet to decend upon me, but im sure that it will sooner or later. if you know me in person and want a copy just ask and i'll burn you one. you can always use kazaa or bittorrent (i know theres a torrent for this CD) if you don't know me in person. or contact me, i can always send you the files.

title means that i had let my mind play tricks on me but with further evidence i determined that it wasn't me, not even close. oh well. i don't think it was ever me. i think its funny that the people we want to want us never do and the people that we couldn't care if they did are the ones that do. a guy i work with told me this when i told him that i was just looking for a nice pretty girl that i could talk to, and make out with: thats what everybodys looking for, but its kind of like driving around looking for the perfect resturant. eventually you get hungry, say fuck it, and go to macdonalds. afterwards you aren't so hungry so you keep on looking. and the cycle repeats.

she told me once that if i wasn't so far away she'd date me. i didn't believe her, but i really wanted to. it makes me wonder if she ever wanted anything at all. Why Bother Wondering When Wondering's All You Got. Moneen song titles are so meaningful. they're also REALLY long.

how can you miss something that you never even had?

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home