Imagine it's a mix tape

Monday, July 19, 2004

where have i been?

Blog Image:

Music: Copeland
Mood:

theres been a little bit of late night hell since i blogged last. i thought i was through with it, mostly because i thought i had found some really bad stuff about me and hated myself for it and decided that blogging wasn't a good idea. as usual i was just over reacting and making some sort of sick drama ploy to my inner consciousness.

well, i got over it, as usual. and now that i have recovered (whatever doesn't kill you only makes you stronger) i can resume my daily blogging. I actually don't have much to say for right now, except that if you want a free iPod mini, go to this link and read the shit about it. its real, im doing it, and you should too. thats it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home