Imagine it's a mix tape

Tuesday, July 20, 2004

up she goes, up she goes...

Blog Image:

Music: ocean sounds
Mood:

yeah, i just thought of that song from titanic. don't know why. i just watch i, robot. it was pretty bad-ass. still need to see spiderman 2 and i want to see that new bourne flick.

update: life since i last blogged. I have started a web-comic with my sister. its called forget me crew. i need to make the site beautiful, but the comic is still up FMCrew.

i bought a PS controller -> USB converter (http://www.lik-sang.com/) for the computer. I can use PS2 controllers as joypads (use it to play games). i can use it for emulators, like an SNES emulator that i was using to play Megaman X. good game. I played it as a kid but was never able to beat it. so i decided that i had to beat it in order to feel complete as a person. can you believe that i had made it to the last boss as a kid but could never beat him? and i unlocked everything without help from anyone!? i couldn't either. so i simply went through the game, beat the boss, and felt content. i also played it with a PS2 controller which just made me feel so cool.

I bought another DDR pad, this time it was a nice one with a foam insert. I bought it from a lan center in Meriden. its a Cypher Games Ignition Pad and i love it. so i can also play Stepmania (a DDR simulator for the computer with thousands of available songs) with my converter and PS2 pads. I feel like one lucky guy.

I'm getting pretty good at DDR. i can do most 6, 7, and 8 step songs and get a C or better first try. I've only been playing for about 3 months so im doing just fine. I think everyone should play. its a good game, and after you get over the fact that you feel kinda silly, you can really have fun with it.

the reason i stopped posting: i thought that i was being horribly manipulative. it happened at a point where i was feeling really depressed because someone else was obsessing over a guy that wasn't me and that bothered me because i was trying to be a really nice guy and be there for them and so on and they just kind of ignored me and didn't seem to appreciate anything i did so i got angry and screwed it up and them we stopped talking cause i made her cry about about a bunch of bullshit that i said that i shouldn't have and i was just trying to make her leave those guys that were nothing but trouble anyway and look to me instead. yeah, i think thats all of it. so i thought that i was a natural douche and that i shouldn't blog. and after time i saw that i was right not to blog, because anything that i did say would have had some undertone relating to her and that would have been bad so its a good thing. i don't even know if she reads this. oh well.

:deep breath: ah, now i feel better. the summer just keeps going on, and me with it, and soon it'll be over so i have to do some real work now instead of just hang out all the time. yeah, my time is up. boo-hoo.

i'll leave something special for all of you tomorrow too. i'll think of you if you think of me, while you stare at those boys with your dark black hair.....i hate it when i go into poet mode. later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home